The Project Manager is responsible for accurate and competitive bidding of projects to drive profitable contracts as well as the successful planning, execution and administrative and financial oversight of assigned projects.
Successful Candidate will:
- Drive each job to ensure worry-free projects for our customers, vendors and employees.
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external project stakeholders to increase likelihood of project success, create opportunities and improve reoccurring revenue stream.
- Accurately estimates material and labor with the intent of creating competitive advantage in order to maximize closure ratio.
- Accurately processes close outs in a timely manner and evaluate project’s performance to drive continuous improvement.
Ideal Candidates’ Qualifications and Experience:
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years construction experience, glazing focused or any degree in estimating or project management preferred.
- Ability to consider complex problems and situations from multiple perspectives to choose the most appropriate course of action and /or solution. Ability to identify existing knowledge gaps to proactively gain necessary information, skills and insights to effectively serve as a technical resource and expert within their field. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in construction management or engineering preferred.
To apply for this opportunity please submit the form below with your current resume.
A Pinnacle Talent Solutions representative will review your application.